YUSP Online Certificate Programs
YUSP is thrilled be offering 3 exciting professional development programs facilitated by acclaimed experts and designed to help teachers develop and strengthen existing skills, develop new ones, and spread their knowledge throughout their school.
Have You Heard The Buzz?
• "I’m so glad YUSP is offering these programs - this is just the right thing for teachers to be able to continue to grow and move into leadership roles as they are teaching."
- Rabbi Menachem Linzer, Principal at Hillel Torah North Suburban Day School
• "The work our teachers did with you is truly marvelous. They have already begun teaching what they have learned to our staff."
- Patricia Schwartz, Head of School at Akiva School of Nashville
• "These courses have made me look at my teaching practices and helped me see how to make them better and how to reach different learners…I felt an amazing sense of accomplishment from what I was seeing happening in my class."
- Elyse Haber, Teacher at Hebrew Academy of Montreal
• "When I started the course I didn’t know what kind of journey I would be taking. Every Sunday I would finish my assignment and look forward to the next one and to the materials that were made available to me."
- Esther Tarkieltaub, Teacher at Hillel Torah North Suburban Day School
Our Offerings for Next Year:
Each program is made up of 3 courses lasting 10 weeks each. They are completely online and asynchronous, with weekly assignments, which can be completed at any time during that week.
These programs are not only beneficial for individual teachers in their own development, but for schools as a whole in cultivating teacher leaders who are supported in spreading knowledge and sharing with their peers.
To learn more and apply, visit our new Online Certificate Program website.